Entry-Level and Experienced positions available.
To design and implement process driven, innovative paint solutions to meet the expectations of our clients requirements.
The engineer will be required to perform process engineering analysis and feasibility studies of paint automation equipment for our clients, based on the release of customer quotations and execute our customers paint systems business requirements to meet their customers needs and expectations in the field.
- Perform process evaluations, feasibility studies and proposal support prior to the release of quotations.
- Design and implement processes using robots, bell equipment and reciprocators.
- Perform project process execution on receipt of customer orders.
- Perform customer demonstrations and develop accurate analysis and presentation materials on the results of demonstrations.
- Participate in new and current product development within the Paint Division.
- Provide technical expertise and assurance to customers during sales appointments.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degreed Engineer in Mechanical / Electrical is preferred.
- Problem solving under stressful situations.
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple activities at one time.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor degree in a technical engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with paint and powder application and equipment.
- Experience with pumping, fluid delivery and control equipment.
- Work requires a significant amount of walking and standing on grating and concrete floors.
- Must be able to use hand tools safely and properly if required.
- Good visual acuity, hearing and speaking is required.
Environment and Scheduling:
- Exposure to chemicals with 2K and solvent based paints.
- Willing to work overtime when required to meet special deadlines in response to customer requirements.
- Extensive travel is required (up to 80%).
- Work within a team dynamic and able to understand mechanical and electrical concepts as it pertains to robotic paint booth systems.
- Able to obtain a passport for overseas projects as required.