The CRX has the following advantages over the competition:
Easy to install
- Mechanically, 4 bolts to mount
- Electrically, simple connection cables and 120VAC capable.
- Robot weights less than 40kgs and controller is less than 20kgs
Easy to Teach
- Directly – use manual guided teaching by moving the robot with your hand.
- Tablet – use touch screen Teach Pendent with smartphone user interface technology to perform Drag and Drop instructions. Highly intuitive.
Easy to Integrate
- End of Arm Tooling
- Smart technology interface and cable management
- New peripheral software interface to add third party tools. 10 kgs payload capability at wrist with 1418mm max reach ±0.05 mm repeatability
Easy to Maintain & Ship
- An easy to maintain design with simple cover.
- Shipped in sturdy cardboard box and comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- The overall design has rounded edges – no pinch points.
- Highly sensitive contact stop, the robot stops smoothly at light contact force without impact and jolting.
- Base of robot has indicator light to visibly show the status of the unit mode (Collaborative – normal, High Speed – with area sensor option, and Alarm condition)
- Support (with integrated cables) for most of FANUC Intelligent Options (force sensor, vision 2D and 3DL).
- J1 axis rotation is not needed with moving applicator from front to back.